Currently, we have no open positions.
Data Analysis Internship
We are Ceretai, a diversity tech startup based in Stockholm with a branch in Hamburg. Our goal is to make the world a more inclusive and tolerant place. (Yes, we are ambitious.)
An important source for building our understanding of the world is the media we consume — and that media is heavily biased.
By automating diversity analysis in the media industry we want to solve this problem from the inside out. And we need you on board with us to achieve this!
We are looking for someone who wants to assist us in gaining exciting insights into our diversity data and in testing our AI software tool (which is the first of its kind!).
Your responsibilities will include:
- performing project-based data analysis for various customers
- communicating your insights to the rest of the team
- using our pioneering software to generate even more data!
The internship is a part-time role and, since we are an early-stage start-up, it is not paid. However, it can be part of a research project at your university and it does come with the possibility of becoming our full-time employee later on!
We think that maybe you are a student within a field related to data science with a deep interest in diversity and equality who wants to experience start-up life. You are a person who is organized, flexible, independent and eager to make an impact on the world.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for an internship that will serve as the rocket ship into your future career, do not hesitate and get in touch!
You are a match for this role if:
- you are passionate about diversity and tech.
- you are excited about working in the fast-paced start-up world.
- you are a fluent English speaker and writer with excellent communication skills.
- you demonstrate a high level of responsibility.
- you have the desire to learn new things, including some (easy) programming and other IT-related tasks.
- you are based in the Stockholm area.
- you can start as soon as possible.
It would blow our minds if you also:
- already have some programming experience, in particular with Python and SQL.
- feel confident with Linux.
- have worked with LaTeX before.
- hold a bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or similar, really anything where you would have been in contact with data sets!
What we offer you:
- The possibility to take a key role in a growing company.
- An experienced and highly motivated supervisor: Angnis has a PhD in Theoretical Physics, 11 years of experience in teaching and supervising students and she can’t wait to share her knowledge with you!
- Lots of interesting data from Swedish and international media to dive into.
- An awesome office space in the heart of Södermalm where we turn our vision into reality together!
- Flexibility – work from home when you feel like it.
- A fantastic work atmosphere among 4 ambitious team members from Sweden and Germany.
We look forward to receiving your CV along with a short motivation letter! Please send it to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon.
Oh, and don’t forget to check out the rest of our webpage and our recent blog posts: